Registration is now CLOSED for the SSFH 2015 Annual Conference.
It is no longer possible to register for SSFH 2015. This page is now archived, and exists for information only.
Instructions for Registration
NB There are different rates for postgraduate students and for employees or students of the University of St Andrews
The Conference Package is made up of the following compulsory components:
1) Registration fee (a flat charge of £36) ~ specifically for covering administration costs of this conference
2) Day delegate fees (set by the University) ~ for attendance at the conference on one or both days. Lunch and coffee/tea is included.
And the following optional components:
1) Accommodation charges ~ Accommodation on Sunday and Monday nights, in single en-suite rooms in a well-fitted hall of residence. Full Scottish breakfast is included.
2) The conference gala dinner (Monday evening) ~ The price is for a wine reception followed by a 3-course dinner, including a half-bottle of wine (soft drinks also available).
Delegates wishing to register for two nights’ accommodation and both days of the conference may do so simply by selecting the “FULL CONFERENCE PACKAGE” option (in the online registration system). If you do so you will still need to sign up for the Gala Dinner separately.
Additional notes re: accommodation
- Accommodation for the Saturday or Tuesday nights is also available. If you require this, please contact us before proceeding to the Registration page: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If a delegate is bringing a guest who will share their room (but is not attending the conference), the online registration system will allow you to select “add guest” at the end of the booking process.
- If two delegates wish to share a room, each one should register & book accommodation separately. Both delegates should then contact us so we can ensure they are given a double room: email@example.com